I wanted to practice drawing people and get used to doing digital art, so if you, or family members/friends are willing to be my
Requirements: must have reference photo(faces and heads are preferred but not required), patience (I may never finish your request), and high level of tolerance (You're probably gonna end up horribly disfigured in the drawing).
Okay, so I got tagged.
Anyway, here are the rules.
1. You must post these rules.
2. Answer the questions the tagger set for you, and create new questions for the people you tag to answer.
3. You have to choose 10 people to tag and post their icons on your journal
4. Go to their pages and tell them you have tagged her/him.
5. No tag backs.
6. No crap in the tagging section about "you are tagged if you're reading this." You have to tag 10 specific people.
1.What is the most secretive secret you have ever kept?
I like potatoes.
2.What is the first thing you think of when you hear the word Pandora?
The greek myth. Then the music thing.
3.Any ghost stories? Tell everything you can think of!
The slit mouth woman. I'm not going to talk about it here because it makes me feel scared
4.Have any Weird obsessions/addictions? If so, tell! If not, tell us about your favorite hobby!
I like to climb trees? And like I said in #1, I like potatoes.
5.What has been the weirdest moment in your life?
I don't know....
6.What has been the most embarrassing moment of your life?
7.What kind of artist are you?Describe your work!
8.What kind of people do you fit in with, or are you a loner?
I tend to be kinda antisocial. Most of my friends are pretty awkward people.
9.What is your favorite Disney Character?
10.What is your favorite kind of dragon? If you don't know any, look some up! (ex: European, Eastern, Wyverns, Wyrmms, ect.) Tell us why!
Western Dragons. It would be nice to have claws and legs and arms and wings (Wyverns don't really have arms)
1. What's your favorite pie?
2. Do you like potatoes?
3. Favorite song and singer?
4. What's your favorite type of potato?
5. Can you whistle?
6. How old are you?
7. What's your favorite animal?
8. When you write poetry, does it rhyme?
9. Do you prefer to write in first person, second person, or third person?
10. Do you like (romantically) anyone right now?
I tag: Not ten people, but whatever.